Things that I like…
- Lists. I don’t ‘like’ lists, I LOVE lists. They help me organize every little blody thing that I need to get done in a day, week, month, etc. I make lists every morning…except this morning…so I sort of failed at that one LOL
- Creativity. If I couldn’t be creative I would become very crabby. So crabby, in fact, that no-one would want to be around me. Hell, I wouldn’t want to be around me.
- Cooking. Without food, we’d die. And it really is an extension/exhibit of love…the cooking, not the dying.
- Horses. I was born in the year of the horse. I love horses but sadly cannot own one…at the moment!
- Learning. I am a firm believer that we, as humans and sentient beings, need to continue the learning process through out our entire lives. There is just so much knowledge out there and with the internet that knowledge is right at our fingertips (just not Wikipedia.)
- Living. Because it’s awesome!
- Travel. It totally opens the mind and doesn’t have to drain the pocket book.
- Japan. It’s such an amazing country (in my opinion). We’ll be living there in roughly two years time.
- My cats. They’re cute, jerks, loving, and everything that cats should be and more..
- My family. I love my family but I also like them. I like to spend time with them, travel with them, bitch at them (when it’s necessary), learn from them, teach them, and just be a part of them.